“Here’s the key idea: innovation needs not only a nice process to get things through a pipeline, it needs a set of tools that can forecast the likely shape of things to come and then optimise the innovation process accordingly. I make the point throughout that the innovation process is itself a disruptive innovation in a bank. The degree to which it is successful is correlated with how well such processes are able to anticipate, and the book talks about how that can be done. It’s always surprised me how few innovation teams I’ve talked to in banks actually operationalise the process of thinking about what’s coming up.”
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
- RIP Simple, the innovative banking site
- Trulioo Makes The World Economic Forum Pioneers And CNBC Disruptor 50 Lists
- Banking And Walter Bagehot — Smart Lessons From A Leading Victorian
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted