SAP, which Gartner has named a market leader in BI for five years running, today announced an analytics solutions in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud.
New and existing customers can deploy analytics solutions in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud. It provides customers a deployment option to gain value quickly from SAP HANA by subscription or through existing licenses. SAP also offers advisory services for customers investing in cloud-based analytics.
The SAP cloud version of HANA provides the innovation and agility that businesses need to rapidly adapt their processes to capitalize on ever-changing market dynamics — all on a single, integrated platform. Analytics solutions from SAP unleash the power of collective insight by delivering an end-to-end portfolio with rich industry and process expertise, which helps customers unlock valuable data to better understand their business and drive informed decisions. Analytics solutions in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud include:
· Enterprise BI: Connect individuals, data and processes to help drive better decisions by offering users the power to engage with their data on any device and across any platform
· Agile visualization: Explore and visualize data to reveal new insights at-a-glance with trusted data discovery that enables real-time understanding of data both big and small
· Advanced analytics: Anticipate what comes next to drive better business outcomes by applying predictive analytics to all information and processes
· Enterprise performance management (EPM): Help achieve a better top and bottom line through agile financial planning and analysis and an accelerated financial close to disclose
· Governance, risk and compliance: Help reduce cost and effort of managing risk and compliance initiatives while protecting revenue streams and optimizing performance
“The ability to understand data and to have analytical insight is paramount for businesses,” said Christian Rodatus, senior vice president and general manager, Analytics, SAP. “SAP helps connect individuals, data and processes to help drive better decisions. SAP is committed to providing our customers the greatest choice of deployment and simplicity to run our best-in-class analytics solutions without sacrificing functionality, agility or support. By announcing the availability of our analytics solutions in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, we are building on our market leadership and enabling our customers to deploy our portfolio of analytics solutions with more flexibility, choice and the control needed to drive innovation and agility into their businesses.”
In a press release, Gartner Research Director Dan Sommer said BI adoption is at an inflection point: “As the market shifts gear, we see a series of tipping points in 2014 that will accelerate (BI) adoption, but it may come from a different place. These tipping points are half of BI and analytics spend will be business driven, half of new license spend will be driven by data discovery requirements, and half of organizations will consider deploying BI in the cloud, at least tactically.”