IBM will deliver the keynote presentation at The Block Chain Conference February 10that the Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco.
The conference theme is “Doing Business with Block Chains, Distributed Ledgers and Smart Contracts” – with a unique on block chains and distributed ledgers to underpin business applications.
“A key mission of The Block Chain Conference is to educate business innovators and technology architects from companies deploying enterprise IT of the potential benefits and challenges of leveraging block chains, distributed ledgers and smart contracts,” said Conference Chair Peter Harris.
Details of the keynote – to be presented by John Wolpert, Global Blockchain Offering Director at IBM – will be published in January along with the complete conference program.
Early bird registration for the conference is now open at www.theblockchainconference.com. The early bird rate will apply through December 31st, 2015. Sponsorships are still being accepted.
In addition to the IBM keynote, the educational conference program will also include these key presentations and panels:
* A Business Introduction to Block Chains – presented by Spencer Bogart of Needham & Co.
* The Evolution of Trust – presented by Alec Wilkins of Overstock.com
* An Ownership Layer for the Internet – presented by Bruce Pon of Ascribe
* Why Most Fortune 500 Companies Will Use Block Chains – presented by the leadership team at Tendermint
* A Focus on Block Chains For a New Wall Street – including contributions from Celent, Blockchain Clearing Corp. and the Wall Street Blockchain Alliance
* A Focus on the Ethereum Platform and Applications – curated by ConsenSys.
* How Block Chains are Disrupting Global Payments – with Gil Luria of Wedbush Securities and Cheryl Gurz from The Bancorp.