I was sorry to have to write about BBVA shutting down Simple, and Azlo. Josh Reich, a co-founder, said he was amazed at how complex American banking was compared to his native Australia, and it seemed designed to confuse users and drive up fees. The banking service certainly had its fans as I explain in my Forbes article:
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
- RIP Simple, the innovative banking site
- Trulioo Makes The World Economic Forum Pioneers And CNBC Disruptor 50 Lists
- Banking And Walter Bagehot — Smart Lessons From A Leading Victorian
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted