- Northern Trust Donates $826,000 to Habitat In Its First Global Charity Trading Day
- Greenwishing New ESG term is Just In Time
- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: API
Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
Open banking is forcing banks to rethink their business models and decide whether they want to be manufacturers or distributors of financial products or both, said Kanika Hope, Chief Strategy Officer at Temenos. Europe is ahead of open banking regulations, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged API, App store, BaaS, Blueshore Financial, CX, digital banking, open banking regulation Comments Off on Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
Russia’s Yandex.Money’s E-Wallet Goes Multi-Currency
Yandex.Money, the largest online payments services in Russia, has introduced a new service for multi-currency accounts and cards. In addition to rubles, the service allows users to keep money and pay in 10 foreign currencies: US dollars, euros, British pounds, … Continue reading
Posted in fintech, payments Tagged API, Brett King, e-wallet, FX, Moven, multi-currency, Sberbank Comments Off on Russia’s Yandex.Money’s E-Wallet Goes Multi-Currency