- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
- RIP Simple, the innovative banking site
- Trulioo Makes The World Economic Forum Pioneers And CNBC Disruptor 50 Lists
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: HFT
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) will use Metamako for real-time monitoring of its new trading platform and for time-stamping and time synchronization of its internal network traffic. “We evaluated a number of solutions, but in the end, the accuracy and … Continue reading
KBW analysts have published a report focusing on the potential fallout on capital markets and market structure stocks from any changes in the current regulatory environment following the increased focus on high frequency trading (HFT) and payment for order flow … Continue reading