- Northern Trust Donates $826,000 to Habitat In Its First Global Charity Trading Day
- Greenwishing New ESG term is Just In Time
- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: security
Shazam! Experts Fell For a Fake Product From A Nonexistent Company In A Fraud Test
Cyber security pros and risk analysts should be better than the average person at detecting fraud, but a little over three percent submitted their personal identification information to sign up for an app described as “Shazam for voice identification.” Credit … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged fraud, identity, payment fraud, security Comments Off on Shazam! Experts Fell For a Fake Product From A Nonexistent Company In A Fraud Test