- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
- RIP Simple, the innovative banking site
- Trulioo Makes The World Economic Forum Pioneers And CNBC Disruptor 50 Lists
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: banking software
Temenos, a provider of banking software for the financial services industry, has announced that Temenos T24 (JAVA) release 13 has achieved Oracle Exadata Optimized and Oracle Exalogic Optimized status through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). The release also supports Oracle Solaris 11 … Continue reading