- Northern Trust Donates $826,000 to Habitat In Its First Global Charity Trading Day
- Greenwishing New ESG term is Just In Time
- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: Oracle
Temenos Optimized for Oracle
Temenos, a provider of banking software for the financial services industry, has announced that Temenos T24 (JAVA) release 13 has achieved Oracle Exadata Optimized and Oracle Exalogic Optimized status through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). The release also supports Oracle Solaris 11 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged banking software, core banking, Oracle, Temenos Comments Off on Temenos Optimized for Oracle
Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses Teradata To Improve Patient Outcomes
Like other industries, health care initially used technology to automate time-consuming processes such as billing, registration and scheduling. “What organizations discovered is that, as an indirect result of operational systems, they had collected huge amounts of data on the business … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Aster, Health, hospitals, medical tech, Oracle, Teradata 1 Comment