- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
- RIP Simple, the innovative banking site
- Trulioo Makes The World Economic Forum Pioneers And CNBC Disruptor 50 Lists
- Banking And Walter Bagehot — Smart Lessons From A Leading Victorian
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: Oracle
Temenos, a provider of banking software for the financial services industry, has announced that Temenos T24 (JAVA) release 13 has achieved Oracle Exadata Optimized and Oracle Exalogic Optimized status through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). The release also supports Oracle Solaris 11 … Continue reading
Like other industries, health care initially used technology to automate time-consuming processes such as billing, registration and scheduling. “What organizations discovered is that, as an indirect result of operational systems, they had collected huge amounts of data on the business … Continue reading