- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
- RIP Simple, the innovative banking site
- Trulioo Makes The World Economic Forum Pioneers And CNBC Disruptor 50 Lists
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: medical tech
Consumers are more comfortable with AI in healthcare than other industries, according to an SAS survey. Lack of human interaction is the most cited reason for discomfort with artificial intelligence. While the buzz around artificial intelligence (AI) can seem ominous, … Continue reading
Like other industries, health care initially used technology to automate time-consuming processes such as billing, registration and scheduling. “What organizations discovered is that, as an indirect result of operational systems, they had collected huge amounts of data on the business … Continue reading