- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
- RIP Simple, the innovative banking site
- Trulioo Makes The World Economic Forum Pioneers And CNBC Disruptor 50 Lists
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: AI
Consumers are more comfortable with AI in healthcare than other industries, according to an SAS survey. Lack of human interaction is the most cited reason for discomfort with artificial intelligence. While the buzz around artificial intelligence (AI) can seem ominous, … Continue reading
Corporations have to decide what they want to be when they grow up, said Oliver Ratzesberger, EVP and chief product officer of Teradata. They need to learn how to incorporate data in their corporate strategy and decision-making, added Ratzesberger, co-author … Continue reading
The Leumi Group has launched a new digital platform, named Pepper, that allows customers to manage all of their banking activities entirely via mobile and with no account fees: from on-boarding to performing common banking transactions, including ordering credit cards … Continue reading