- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
- RIP Simple, the innovative banking site
- Trulioo Makes The World Economic Forum Pioneers And CNBC Disruptor 50 Lists
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: big data
During Teradata’s annual Partners conference in Anaheim, CA toward the end of October an executive almost inevitably referred to big data as the new oil. Antony Peyton, deputy editor of London-based Banking Technology asked what that meant, which led to … Continue reading
Corporations have to decide what they want to be when they grow up, said Oliver Ratzesberger, EVP and chief product officer of Teradata. They need to learn how to incorporate data in their corporate strategy and decision-making, added Ratzesberger, co-author … Continue reading
Teradata faces a challenge – how to grow a company when a key resource — data scientists and top data analysts — is limited. Victor Lund, who was named president and CEO of Teradata a year and a half ago, … Continue reading
A new analysis of technology trends from Capita Technology Solutions and Cisco reveals a strong disconnect between nine key trends, including the Internet of Things and big data, and the ability of businesses to implement the technology to realize those trends. … Continue reading