- Northern Trust Donates $826,000 to Habitat In Its First Global Charity Trading Day
- Greenwishing New ESG term is Just In Time
- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: retail
Consumers Prefer AI Supplemented By Human Interaction
Consumers are more comfortable with AI in healthcare than other industries, according to an SAS survey. Lack of human interaction is the most cited reason for discomfort with artificial intelligence. While the buzz around artificial intelligence (AI) can seem ominous, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged AI, banking, Health, medical tech, retail Comments Off on Consumers Prefer AI Supplemented By Human Interaction
Buy Now, Pay Later Comes To Online Purchases With Klarna
Attribute it to Swedish mistrust of credit cards and internet commerce, combined with the Nordics’ rapid adoption of mobile whose small screens do not make entering credit card details easy. Swedish shoppers didn’t like using their credit cards online, and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Amazon, Chris Skinner, cross-border, ecommerce, international sales, online shopping, retail Comments Off on Buy Now, Pay Later Comes To Online Purchases With Klarna