- Northern Trust Donates $826,000 to Habitat In Its First Global Charity Trading Day
- Greenwishing New ESG term is Just In Time
- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: hospitals
Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses Teradata To Improve Patient Outcomes
Like other industries, health care initially used technology to automate time-consuming processes such as billing, registration and scheduling. “What organizations discovered is that, as an indirect result of operational systems, they had collected huge amounts of data on the business … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Aster, Health, hospitals, medical tech, Oracle, Teradata 1 Comment