- Northern Trust Donates $826,000 to Habitat In Its First Global Charity Trading Day
- Greenwishing New ESG term is Just In Time
- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: credit cards
Bank Polski Predicts Mobile Will Become Leading Payment Platform
“Payment cards in their traditional plastic form will disappear sooner or later, much sooner than later,” said Wojciech Bolanowski, managing director at Bank Polski during a presentation at Teradata’s user group conference in Dallas Sunday. He predicted that mobile phone-based … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged credit cards, mobile payments, payments, Teradata, Windows Mobile Comments Off on Bank Polski Predicts Mobile Will Become Leading Payment Platform