- Northern Trust Donates $826,000 to Habitat In Its First Global Charity Trading Day
- Greenwishing New ESG term is Just In Time
- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: mobile payments
Two of Africa’s largest mobile operators and mobile money providers, Orange Group and MTN Group, have announced they will use open source financial services technology that was sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The two companies call their … Continue reading
“Payment cards in their traditional plastic form will disappear sooner or later, much sooner than later,” said Wojciech Bolanowski, managing director at Bank Polski during a presentation at Teradata’s user group conference in Dallas Sunday. He predicted that mobile phone-based … Continue reading