- Northern Trust Donates $826,000 to Habitat In Its First Global Charity Trading Day
- Greenwishing New ESG term is Just In Time
- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: Gates Foundation
Gates Foundation Supports Expansion Of An Open Mobile Banking Platform in Africa
Two of Africa’s largest mobile operators and mobile money providers, Orange Group and MTN Group, have announced they will use open source financial services technology that was sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The two companies call their … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged emerging economies, Gates Foundation, mobile payments Comments Off on Gates Foundation Supports Expansion Of An Open Mobile Banking Platform in Africa