- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
- RIP Simple, the innovative banking site
- Trulioo Makes The World Economic Forum Pioneers And CNBC Disruptor 50 Lists
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: legacy
Dan Latimore, Celent SVP, said that after attending multiple conferences, including Sibos and Money2020 back to back, not to mention Finovate earlier in the autumn conference season, the Celent team remained coherent and was able to define some conclusions. … Continue reading
“The good news for FSI IT executives isthat the financial services industry hasbeen a heavy user and early adopter oftechnology for decades. The bad newsfor many institutions is that most ofthose deployments are still in place,resulting in layers of diverse, … Continue reading