- Northern Trust Donates $826,000 to Habitat In Its First Global Charity Trading Day
- Greenwishing New ESG term is Just In Time
- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: regtech
Yes, Virginia, There Are Women Leaders In Fintech
BNY Mellon, has appointed Bridget E. Engle as senior executive vice president and chief information officer reporting directly to CEO Gerald Hassell. In this position, Engle will lead the company’s Client Technology Solutions group, which provides critical technology platforms and … Continue reading
Posted in fintech, Uncategorized Tagged Citi, Innotribe, Pendo, regtech, regulation, SWIFT, women in finance, women in fintech Comments Off on Yes, Virginia, There Are Women Leaders In Fintech
Finance Execs Avoid Risky Deals
Financial firms are turning away from deals that look risky over growing concerns of personal liability, says Thomson Reuters. Continue reading
Posted in fintech Tagged Barclays, Compliance, G-SIF, regtech, regulation, risk, Wells Fargo, whistleblower Comments Off on Finance Execs Avoid Risky Deals