- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
- RIP Simple, the innovative banking site
- Trulioo Makes The World Economic Forum Pioneers And CNBC Disruptor 50 Lists
- Banking And Walter Bagehot — Smart Lessons From A Leading Victorian
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: SWIFT
– Volante Technologies, a global provider of messaging and payments technology both in-prem and in teh cloud, today announced it has launched financial message validation on the cloud, available as an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) on the AWS Marketplace. Like … Continue reading
BNY Mellon, has appointed Bridget E. Engle as senior executive vice president and chief information officer reporting directly to CEO Gerald Hassell. In this position, Engle will lead the company’s Client Technology Solutions group, which provides critical technology platforms and … Continue reading
Dubai has two art districts and they are both worth a look. In the Financial District, get to Gate Village, 10 mid-rise towers connected to the Dubai International Financial Center by wooden walkways. It can be pretty quiet on a … Continue reading
Information Mosaic, a post-trade software company, has been granted the 2013 SWIFT Certified Application labels for Securities Settlement and Corporate Actions for. the ninth consecutive year. Under the SWIFT Certified Application program for 2013, Information Mosaic has demonstrated its ability … Continue reading