Information Mosaic, a post-trade software company, has been granted the 2013 SWIFT Certified Application labels for Securities Settlement and Corporate Actions for. the ninth consecutive year.
Under the SWIFT Certified Application program for 2013, Information Mosaic has demonstrated its ability to process the full set of corporate action and securities settlement messages.
“Information Mosaic has shown their continued commitment to certify its solutions and benefit its customers through the SWIFT Certified Application program. Its proven dedication to support customers in responding to the demands of the global economy, create relevant offerings in new and existing areas, and reduce cost, complexity and risk for the industry,” said Filip Versluys, head of partner marketing for SWIFT.
“The certifications reflect Information Mosaic’s ongoing commitment to provide the the financial services industry with the most advanced post-trade automation solutions,” said Philip Hogan, Information Mosaic’s chief revenue officer.
- DHS Updates U.S. Critical Infrastructures Including Payments And Securities Settlement
- Technisys – Ready With A Digital Banking Core For North & South America
- Z/Yen Group Designs New Index Linking Finance and Tech
- Ohpen Gets New Investment, Adds More Bank Clients
- Pew Blasts CFPB For Reversal On Payday Lending
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted