Information Mosaic, a post-trade software company, has been granted the 2013 SWIFT Certified Application labels for Securities Settlement and Corporate Actions for. the ninth consecutive year.
Under the SWIFT Certified Application program for 2013, Information Mosaic has demonstrated its ability to process the full set of corporate action and securities settlement messages.
“Information Mosaic has shown their continued commitment to certify its solutions and benefit its customers through the SWIFT Certified Application program. Its proven dedication to support customers in responding to the demands of the global economy, create relevant offerings in new and existing areas, and reduce cost, complexity and risk for the industry,” said Filip Versluys, head of partner marketing for SWIFT.
“The certifications reflect Information Mosaic’s ongoing commitment to provide the the financial services industry with the most advanced post-trade automation solutions,” said Philip Hogan, Information Mosaic’s chief revenue officer.
- Payments Are Moving To Real-Time Around The World, The U.S. Plays Catch-Up
- Money 2020 USA Hackathon Aimed At Financial Health And Inclusion
- Nerdwallet Wants To Make Comparison Shopping For Financial Services Simple
- Shazam! Experts Fell For a Fake Product From A Nonexistent Company In A Fraud Test
- Gates Foundation Supports Expansion Of An Open Mobile Banking Platform in Africa
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted