- Temenos Experts on Open Banking’s Impact on FIs and Fintechs
- Advocate For The Poor For OCC?
- Hey Robin Hood, Where’s Little John? And Is GameStop The Sheriff’s Anti Deer Poaching Squad?
- RIP Simple, the innovative banking site
- Trulioo Makes The World Economic Forum Pioneers And CNBC Disruptor 50 Lists
Wisconsin's Aur… on Wisconsin’s Aurora Uses… Mr WordPress on My Content Has Shifted
Tag Archives: corporate actions
A relative newcomer to the reference data business, Exchange Data International, is challenging the incumbents for what it terms anti-competitive practices. Specifically, EDI contends that the termination clauses in reference data contracts, which typically require users to return or delete … Continue reading
Information Mosaic, a post-trade software company, has been granted the 2013 SWIFT Certified Application labels for Securities Settlement and Corporate Actions for. the ninth consecutive year. Under the SWIFT Certified Application program for 2013, Information Mosaic has demonstrated its ability … Continue reading